International Conference on Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Optimization Problems
- The conference will be held in September 20-22, 2019 at MIT, together with RANDOM 2019.
- Joint RANDOM/APPROX call for papers: PDF.
- The registration link can be found here and the accommodation information is available here.
- You can access the 2019 RANDOM/APPROX program here.
- Invited talks will at APPROX/RANDOM will be given by Shuchi Chawla and Costis Daskalakis.
- Important dates
- Submissions: May 3, 2019 15:00 PDT
- Notifications: June 20 ,2019
- Camera ready: July 1, 2019
APPROX focuses on algorithmic and complexity theoretic issues relevant to the development of efficient approximate solutions to computationally difficult problems. Papers are solicited in all research areas related to approximation, including but not limited to:
- approximation algorithms
- hardness of approximation
- small space, sub-linear time and streaming algorithms
- online algorithms
- approaches that go beyond worst-case analysis
- distributed and parallel approximation
- embeddings and metric space methods
- mathematical programming methods
- spectral methods
- combinatorial optimization
- algorithmic game theory, mechanism design and economics
- computational geometric problems
- approximate learning