International Conference on Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Optimization Problems
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, RANDOM, APPROX 2020 will be completely virtual. The details will be determined and announced later, but the authors will be expected (if deemed necessary by the format) to be able to present their result in a live online presentation at the originally planned dates, Aug 17-19. At least one author of accepted papers is expected to be officially registered for the conference.
The conference will be held August 17-19, 2020 at the University of Washington in Seattle, together with RANDOM 2020.
- Program committee
- RANDOM/APPROX 2020 Call for Papers
- RANDOM/APPROX 2020 Call for Papers (updated: 1 April 2020).
- The list of accepted papers for APPROX 2020 is now online!
- Registration for RANDOM/APPROX 2020 is now open.
- We are pleased to announce that an invited talk will be given by Nathan Klein on their recent breakthrough result, A (Slightly) Improved Approximation Algorithm for Metric TSP.
- The RANDOM/APPROX 2020 schedule is now online.
- The proceedings and talk videos are available online.
- Virtual APPROX organizers:
- Jaroslaw Byrka
- László Végh
- Andreas Emil Feldmann (Zoom sessions and Gather)
- Jakub Tarnawski (Youtube)
- Yin Tat Lee and UW (registration and technical support)
- Submissions: April 24, 2020, 15:00 PDT
- Notifications: June 11, 2020
- Camera ready: June 22, 2020